Contact the System to obtain retirement paperwork. You will need to provide the System with copies of:
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Social Security Cards for Retiree (and survivor if applicable)
- Birth Certificates for Retiree (and survivor if applicable)
- Photo Identification for Retiree (and survivor if applicable)
- Bank Document for Direct Deposit
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order for Divorce (if applicable)
Contact the City of Austin Benefits Division at (512) 974-3284 to enroll in health, vision or dental insurance coverage.
Contact APD HR at (512) 974-5001 to determine next steps with the department.
Contact the Deferred Compensation administrator to determine if any additional steps are needed to finalize your 457 account.